– The key to the city
Totally Dublin is the city’s most widely-read, highly-distributed culture free-sheet, dedicated to covering Dublin high and low, North and South, upside down and inside out.
Totally Dublin is packed with music, art, film, fashion, culture, listings, reviews and anything that else that piques our interest. The magazine has published each month since its launch in November 2004, and is a cornerstone in Dublin’s cultural and media landscape. Totally Dublin's online presence www.totallydublin.ie won 'Best Online Publication' at the Realex Web Awards in 2012.
Read the latest issue here.
- Circulation: 50,000 copies / month
- Release rate: 12 issues / year
- Distribution: There are over 500 distribution points for Totally Dublin across the Northside and the Southside, both in the city centre and throughout the city’s suburbs.
- Editor: Michael McDermott – michael(a)totallydublin.ie
- Advertising and partnerships: Kevin Gibbons - kg(a)hkm.ie
- Publisher: Stefan Hallenius – stefan.hallenius(a)hkm.ie